Online Yoga Studio
Yoga Class Timetable
**Please note online live classes are currently on hold – Thank you.
Join your Verity Yoga instructor Catherine back in class from the 27th July 2020 for Face-to-Face classes. Bookings essential.
Select your Live Yoga Class below
Bookings are essential and can be made here through the Online Studio. For any enquiries or issues please contact us.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Non attendance without notification will result in forfeiting your class, however classes may be transferred if email notification is given prior to 1 hour before class starting.
- Booking essential as spots are limited.
Private Session Times
Private Yoga lessons can be organised between the Yoga Instructor and Student at any time suitable to both. Private lessons are a wonderful way to gain initial experience for people new to yoga. Being new at a yoga class can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming especially the first few times. Or for those that feel Yoga Studios and Classes are not for them. Often students can feel as though they are not flexible enough or able to fully participate in the group classes, this is where private classes can be the perfect solution.
Other reasons to organise a private session include:
– Receiving a Personalised Practise focusing on YOUR Health Goals.
– Creating a Personalized Schedule that works for YOU.
– Developing a Plan for a Personal Home Yoga Practise.
Create a healthy life with Yoga
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” Buddha